Grab updates through your inbox!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

MNHS Alumni join here!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

If  you are alumni of Manay National High School or any person who has been part of the school, you may join our social network and keep posted about all the people connected to our school.
Please join:

http://www.manaynhs.ning.com/

UPDATE: 
FB Page Cover Design courtesy of  Kent Jasper Lumbong
Ning.com is no longer free so we switched to a more popular and frequently used social network site of our time - Facebook.

If you want to be updated with the latest events happening in our school, please follow our Facebook page.

3 comments:

Unknown January 27, 2010 at 5:50 AM  

Good Day sir!
Sir the things that are lacking on your site are picture.
To catch more attention of the viewer you should put some picture regarding on the article that you have posted.
put some topics in which wll be interested to and may have interaction with them.
Good Day Again.

referred to:
Dara Vale M. Diuyan

Unknown February 7, 2010 at 6:18 PM  

To my new found Friends..
I thank you all as early as now
for adding color and joy to my life.
I know there will be more wonderful things to look forward to as, as time goes by.

To people whom I ain't exactly in perfect terms with.. and those whom I may have hurt..
my sincerest apology, I offer this simple way of reaching out.

To my new friends... no amount of words will be enough to express my gratitude and how much you mean to me,. I LOVE YOU guyss:)
more than those 3 words I can ever say.
GODBLESS!!!!!


Referred To: Jamilla, Kristine

Unknown February 7, 2010 at 6:31 PM  

some people choose fiends who are Thoughtful and Caring. some prefer those who are smart and Good-Looking!!!

when you choose me...

GIPAKYAW na nimu tnan!

I REPEAT
GIPAKYAW na nimu tnan!
hehehe9xc:

referred to: Dara Vale M. Diuyan

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog will feature education in the 21st century. This will publish interesting and inspiring stories from teachers and students. Hopefully this blog could be a medium for information exchange about different technologies in teaching.

Popular This Month

Leave Message Here

Like-Pro Template by Scolex Portal 2009

Back to TOP