Grab updates through your inbox!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Parents, I Salute on You!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

parents
by: -Sevenetsrik Asor-

They give me life by making love,
They’re here on earth to give me care,
They make me glad by giving what they have,
And scold me when I get wrong...

They wash my clothes and cook my food,
They taught me how to read and write,
And would be happy to hear me call” Mama and Papa”
Look at my letters from A to Z….

Now that I grew they sent me to school,
And when I cried they made me cool,
When I got home they ask me “Why”
And when I said “I miss you all” They wear a smile.

They work so hard to support my needs,
They’re not that persons that are selfish and greed,
They are so good in words and deed...
That I thanked God for giving them all to me…

They are my inspiration…
Coz Im the reason of their perspiration,
Now, the fruit of their labor is my graduation,
Ma and Pa, you are always be part of my ambition…

Thank you for your sacrifices…
Im so sorry for my trespasses…
These words of mine are hard to tell…
My parents, may I say “I love you as well”…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog will feature education in the 21st century. This will publish interesting and inspiring stories from teachers and students. Hopefully this blog could be a medium for information exchange about different technologies in teaching.

Popular This Month

Leave Message Here

Like-Pro Template by Scolex Portal 2009

Back to TOP