Grab updates through your inbox!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

To "The Movers"

Saturday, February 6, 2010

To "The Movers"
by: _sevenetsrik_

For 3 years I’ve been working on you,
Interviewing and writing…
That’s what you want me to do,
You’ve taught me lot of things which I never knew,
And I wouldn’t be a journalist if it’s not because of you.

You have corrected my grammars or mistakes,
You let me make it right…Whatever it takes…
Because of you I write…
and don’t give my self a break,
For you are in need and I’m here to make…

Yes! I spent almost of my time with you…
But I enjoy working on the page of you…
I won’t regret that I’ve been part of you…
Instead, I’ll be proud and say Thank You…

If I can just stop the time I’ll do,
Coz it’s my last year to be with you…
It can’t be denied that I’ll be missing you…
The Movers, All that I can say is Goodbye
 and so much Thank you!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog will feature education in the 21st century. This will publish interesting and inspiring stories from teachers and students. Hopefully this blog could be a medium for information exchange about different technologies in teaching.

Popular This Month

Leave Message Here

Like-Pro Template by Scolex Portal 2009

Back to TOP