Grab updates through your inbox!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friendship to Me

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My friends are always there beside me to make me strong when the best things are going wrong. I love my friends half as I love my parents. My life may not be complete without them. Making friends is one of my hobbies, but I don’t really know what friendship means to me. Someone says, true friends will never be apart, maybe in distance, but not in our hearts. And yes! I agree.

friendship quotes


Friends are important because they are the bank of our secrets, they offer us true love, they give us encouragements and they make a lot of sacrifices for us. And every time we feel guilty, they make us realize that we don’t have to regret what we have done, but we have to say sorry for all those people that we had hurt.

But you know what? Mostly, friends are only important for them when they need something or even when they need someone. But for real, I don’t like that personality. If they treat us as friends, then we have to treat them more than that, like best friend. We don’t have to hurt them just because we don’t like their attitude or we don’t like the way they are. We have to tell what we feel for them to make things better, because if we don’t ask, the answer will always be no, and if we don’t move, we will stay in the same position forever. So we have to confront them in a good way. Then you’ll see, they will start correcting their mistakes, and you’ll start liking them.

When our friends are still there for us, we have to say thank you to them, because there are times that they will disappear forever in our eyes. Remember, friends are the puzzle of our hearts and they’re the treasure that we will linger forever. And that’s what friendship means to me.

By: Krisiah Laguidong

Back to The Movers 2013-2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog will feature education in the 21st century. This will publish interesting and inspiring stories from teachers and students. Hopefully this blog could be a medium for information exchange about different technologies in teaching.

Popular This Month

Leave Message Here

Like-Pro Template by Scolex Portal 2009

Back to TOP