Grab updates through your inbox!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

This Is Me!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

For me, I am extraordinary
I am blessed by God everyday
Gives me a family that is very supportive
Only a true love I am able them to give

Talents, Skills are with me
I can sing, dance and perform well
I can’t just throw them away
God give me all of these

I shall use these in good ways
I have friends that I can run with
That I can lean on and give me advice
I shall never betray them
So that our friendship will last longer

I am very mysterious
You can’t find me enough
Because I can be so ridiculous
But I can be as kind as you
If I like you so

You can never blame me for who I am
Because I have a lot of problems that’s hard to overcome
And I really trust in God, He is with me
He has plan for us, I can really see

I have a lot to say so
But, I can’t state them all
Just be with me if you want
And I can be with you as I want


By: Andrea Paula Mandabon

Back to The Movers 2013-2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog will feature education in the 21st century. This will publish interesting and inspiring stories from teachers and students. Hopefully this blog could be a medium for information exchange about different technologies in teaching.

Popular This Month

Leave Message Here

Like-Pro Template by Scolex Portal 2009

Back to TOP