Grab updates through your inbox!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Mandy

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Mandy, Mandy you’re the queen of my heart
Please love me with all of your heart
I will love, if you let me
Mandy, please accept me

How can you define my love?
If you let me fly above
I’ve been searching for my one true love
And you just let me fall in love

Mandy, I dreamed of you since you were young
I love you so I don’t want you to be gone
All these years and all these times
I always have confident to make you mine

Mandy, I understand if you’ll reject me
But please don’t forget me
And when the time comes that you’ll need me
I’m always here to love you Mandy


By: Krisiah Laguidong

Back to The Movers 2013-2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog will feature education in the 21st century. This will publish interesting and inspiring stories from teachers and students. Hopefully this blog could be a medium for information exchange about different technologies in teaching.

Popular This Month

Leave Message Here

Like-Pro Template by Scolex Portal 2009

Back to TOP