Grab updates through your inbox!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

The Best Nanay

Monday, March 10, 2014

My sister and I grew up with her love and guidance. “She has been taking good care of us since were babies and treat us her princesses. In times of our hard circumstances she’s always there to care and to abide. “Whenever we were sick she makes us feel better even though she feels bitter because of her carried problems. Sometimes’ I felt sorry and thinking how naughty I am by disobeying her and having arguments with her because I misunderstood the way she wanted me to act and do. I hate her sometimes because I can’t decide on my own, but she’s right, I’m just being immature.

Even in the darkest time of our lives she’s there to help us to see the light. She made us feel how it feels to have a complete family and forgetting the bullies of others. She sacrificed a lot and gives us our needs and can’t even buy for herself because we are always her first priority. Even though our mom is away, it’s a relief, to have our second mom on our side. She always encourages us to pursue our studies so that we can reach our dreams and be a professional to have a good life in the future. We are blessed because we have her in our lives. Her love for us is immeasurable and it’s forever.

I owe her all she does for us because without her we won’t have what we have now, without her we would not be able to gain knowledge about life, without her were in trouble, without her were nothing. We may not able to show you and tell how we love you but “ Nay”, were sorry for all the aches that we caused you and we just want you to know that “ The best ka Nanay “ and we “Love you so much”.


By: Blanche Dheren Mae L. Ang

Back to The Movers 2013-2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog will feature education in the 21st century. This will publish interesting and inspiring stories from teachers and students. Hopefully this blog could be a medium for information exchange about different technologies in teaching.

Popular This Month

Leave Message Here

Like-Pro Template by Scolex Portal 2009

Back to TOP