Grab updates through your inbox!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Undying Love

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

You came into my life in just a blink,
And let me fall without trying to think,
Days passed and a hint came that we’re on,
Enjoying things as if these are our own.

By your words and done action,
I had put everything in position,
Together in a shore we made promise,
This can’t be broken even if problem arises.

But destiny is simply playful,
Just in a rush we made ourselves fool,
We used to believe we’re compatible,
But we still find things in trouble.

Through my foolish jealousy I let you go,
Nothing came out from your mouth but the word “NO”,
Every night I feel like I got cheated,
By your selfish love and pride that can’t be defeated.

I’d tried to fixed everything,
But you told me I am nothing,
I had been lowering my pride,
Just to get you again in my side.

Now you’re always free and can fly anywhere,
In the midst of the sky like a dove somewhere,
But always remember I am here in love,
And ready to be martyr to give my Undying Love.


By: Joel Joy Encarguez

Back to The Movers 2013-2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog will feature education in the 21st century. This will publish interesting and inspiring stories from teachers and students. Hopefully this blog could be a medium for information exchange about different technologies in teaching.

Popular This Month

Leave Message Here

Like-Pro Template by Scolex Portal 2009

Back to TOP