Grab updates through your inbox!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Extra Ordinary Best Friend

Saturday, March 15, 2014

A friend? Yes, a friend
An extraordinary best friend
That’s my friend
A person that wherever I hide
He is always on my side
Yes! Each of us had someone that God had given
But it is not like the one who always listens
And I cannot call that person as my warden

If we will talk about friends
I have so many friends
But I can’t tell those persons are my true friend
Because in the end
They will just leave me and take me for granted
But I will not worry
Because there are still some people who are friendly
But not like this person
Who is always in my imagination
And He’s the one called Jesus Christ,
My extra ordinary Best Friend……..


By: Floravel Magbasa

Back to The Movers 2013-2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog will feature education in the 21st century. This will publish interesting and inspiring stories from teachers and students. Hopefully this blog could be a medium for information exchange about different technologies in teaching.

Popular This Month

Leave Message Here

Like-Pro Template by Scolex Portal 2009

Back to TOP