Grab updates through your inbox!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Destructive

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I’m the girl who likes everything
Even though I always commit shortcomings
They say I’m foolish
And therefore, I wish.

I’m always been a bad girl
Who sets everything in twirl
Everywhere I go, trouble is there
Like a cute little girl with err.

It’s like dancing with the cadence
That’s full of lies and insolence
Friends that encumbrance
Make me feel like no chance

I try to think positive
And try to be naïve
Trying not to be arrogant
Because this is not what I want


By: Blanche Dheren Mae Ang

Back to The Movers 2013-2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog will feature education in the 21st century. This will publish interesting and inspiring stories from teachers and students. Hopefully this blog could be a medium for information exchange about different technologies in teaching.

Popular This Month

Leave Message Here

Like-Pro Template by Scolex Portal 2009

Back to TOP