Grab updates through your inbox!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Forever Amity

Sunday, March 16, 2014

You treated me like a gem
You supported me in my life’s scheme
You were with me in my happiest
Still there during my weakest

You mend my broken heart
Giving me a brand new start
You’re there when she’s long gone
I didn’t know what good I’ve done

To deserve this goodness you’ve lend
I know it won’t end
You are my forever amity
You are there when I almost lost my sanity

You gave me hope when she passed away
Abiding me how to live everyday
I don’t know how to say this to you
But Pa……. I Love You…….


By: Jomari Tabla

Back to The Movers 2013-2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog will feature education in the 21st century. This will publish interesting and inspiring stories from teachers and students. Hopefully this blog could be a medium for information exchange about different technologies in teaching.

Popular This Month

Leave Message Here

Like-Pro Template by Scolex Portal 2009

Back to TOP