Grab updates through your inbox!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Despicable Me

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

This is surely me
I am very truly
They say I’m a total despicable
I’m cruel to those who are feeble

I’m not a bully, indeed
I also help to those in need
Yet, I’m not noble
Because I’m a total despicable

I am a God-fearing person
I also learned good lesson
But I don’t know why
I still make them cry

Sometimes, I’m a knight
I don’t know what I ate last night
But that’s only sometimes
Because I’m despicable all the times

This is truly me
We’re not in fantasy
This is the reality
I am despicable me……….

by: Jon Paul M. Cloma

Bact to The Movers 2013-2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog will feature education in the 21st century. This will publish interesting and inspiring stories from teachers and students. Hopefully this blog could be a medium for information exchange about different technologies in teaching.

Popular This Month

Leave Message Here

Like-Pro Template by Scolex Portal 2009

Back to TOP