Grab updates through your inbox!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

I Am a Daydreamer

Thursday, March 13, 2014

I am a daydreamer
Imagining a lot in a beautiful diner
Dreaming to have an island
Living with my precious love ones

Weird and nutty
The trademark of mine by everybody
People are driving me crazy
Coz they always think I’m silly

Dating the most handsome boy in the world
Is one of my most romantic dreams you’ve ever heard
To date with him in a place that is full of lights
Even just for a second of the coldest night

I’d dreamed to replace the most beautiful girl in Italy
And be appreciated by many
Wanted to be known as a philanthropist
A philanthropist in a whole Far East

Wishing to become the Queen of Denmark
Living in a precious castle with my King Lian Mark
Having a beautiful daughter
Named Sahvirah Jane Ester

How beautiful my life would be
When my dreams are turning into reality
People are calling me a loser
Just because I’m only a DAYDREAMER


By: Krisiah Laguidong

Back to The Movers 2013-2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog will feature education in the 21st century. This will publish interesting and inspiring stories from teachers and students. Hopefully this blog could be a medium for information exchange about different technologies in teaching.

Popular This Month

Leave Message Here

Like-Pro Template by Scolex Portal 2009

Back to TOP