Grab updates through your inbox!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Avoiding Someone

Friday, March 21, 2014

Do you still remember the 3L’s? Those are live, laugh and love, right? But the most important among them, is love.

If you never found love, you’ll never fully laugh and never completely understand the meaning of living. So I’m asking you again. Did you apply love in your daily lives? If yes, why do we avoid someone? Why can’t we just try to be friend with them and share our love to them?

We start avoiding someone when they hurt us, like us, or even when we did something awkward. As what I have observed most of the teenagers always eschew someone, discriminate or avoid someone who hasn’t pass their standards. We can’t help eluding someone especially when we dislike them. But I’m telling you, don’t treat them like an enemy, unless, they hurt you.

Is it right to dodge someone? We always say, shunning people is right when you have the privilege to escape them, like when they hurt you or when they have the personality that you’ve eluding it since you were young. But dodging them for no reason is bad. Many of us are ducking people just because we don’t like them. But please, don’t shirk them just for a reason that you’re different from them, that you’re mean and you’re not appreciable while they’re not. If you feel something bad for yourself, then make a change and try to communicate them as much as possible.

Try to put these words in your mind. What if your friends are eschewing you just because you have something dissimilar from them? Will you make a change? Will you stop evading someone because the events are connecting from what happen to your friends? If I have the opportunity to answer those sensitive questions, I will answer it from the bottom of my heart. I will change my attitude and I will turn it into good. I will apply more effort for them to trust ne again. I will not elude someone and I’m going to tell them that they won’t do things that can hurt someone again, so no one will avoid them. And not just because the events are connecting from what happen to my friends, but, because of these, I’ve learn a lot.


By: Krisiah Laguidong

Back to The Movers 2013-2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog will feature education in the 21st century. This will publish interesting and inspiring stories from teachers and students. Hopefully this blog could be a medium for information exchange about different technologies in teaching.

Popular This Month

Leave Message Here

Like-Pro Template by Scolex Portal 2009

Back to TOP