Grab updates through your inbox!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Still In love with My First Love

Sunday, December 15, 2013

She’s patient. She’s kind. She’s loving. She’s caring. Where is she? She is taken by God.

Wounds do heal when time passes by, it may leave a crack still it recovers up through time until it becomes whole again, but up to now I still reminisce and cry, and I can also say that up to now I am still in love with my first love. She is just what she is, she’s perfect as I define her, she’s beautiful, and she’s pure and true. 

She carried me and cared for me inside her womb for nine months, she loved me even though she didn’t know if I came out disable or somewhat different from the people around. She covered me with so much love that tightens our bond as a mother and child. She knew every inch of me. The way I breathe, either I was telling the truth or not, she knew every bit of me as a person. She knew everything about my facial expression. She’d always say “I’d been there and had done that too, don’t lie to me”.

She’s my first love, the first person who had been so happy realizing me. The very person who felt the contentment upon giving birth for me. The person who felt the very satisfaction upon hearing my first cry, first laugh, my first two words like; mama and papa. On my first ten years of existence, I had been so happy for I had a mother and a best friend packed into one. She had always been behind my back supporting me, the person who stood for me, whenever my father scolded me for the mischief I’d done.

But now she’s gone all I ever do is sit on the middle of my bed, hoping and praying I could turn back the hand of time, that she’s here with me, with so much love and affection. Those times, which she had been very patient about my mood swings. Those times that she cooked my favorite white pasta. But gone were those days with my first love, my mother…


By: Jomari Tabla

Back to The Movers 2013-2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog will feature education in the 21st century. This will publish interesting and inspiring stories from teachers and students. Hopefully this blog could be a medium for information exchange about different technologies in teaching.

Popular This Month

Leave Message Here

Like-Pro Template by Scolex Portal 2009

Back to TOP